A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session; they only occupy minimal memory space and do not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (so-called ‘session cookies').
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, irrespective of the cookies themselves, can be configured to permit or refuse temporary or stored cookies.
What kind of cookies can you find?
Depending on their purpose
Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available on it.
Customization cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the service with certain general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user's terminal.
Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make a statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the service offered by users.
Advertising cookies: These are cookies which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to most effectively manage the advertising space on the website, tailoring advertising content to the contents of the requested service or the use made of our website.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
Depending on the organization that manages them
First-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the administrator itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain which is not managed by the administrator but by another entity which processes the information obtained via the cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: These are cookies that are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing that website.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a specific period of time as defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which might range from a few minutes to several years.
What types of cookies are used in this website?
- fmalertcookies:First-party. 30 days. It manages the acceptance of the cookies used by the web.
- 6b5a09a83ead8cb5a640e1e7994b9a31:First-party. Session. Ensures proper functioning of the site.
- c12671e22e728de239af2c3742075845:First-party. Session. It remembers the selected language.
- NID:Third-party. 6 months.Used by reCaptcha, service that prevents robots in forms.
- _ga, _gat:Third-party. 2 years and 10 minutes respectively.Google Analytics provides anonymous statistical information.
- fr, c_user, csm, datr, locale, lu, pl sb, xs:Third-party. Different durations. They show the "Like" button and the number of followers in Facebook
How can I disable and delete cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies from this website at any time by changing your browser settings according to the guidelines given below. While the parameterization of each browser is different, cookie settings are usually done in the ‘Preferences' or ‘Tools' menus. For more information on setting cookies in your browser, we recommend you consult the ‘Help' menu.
Detailed below is a list of the main Internet browsers and links to how to disable cookies.
You may at any time retract your consent to this Cookies Policy, for which you should delete the cookies stored on your computer through the settings on your Internet browser. If you do not accept cookies it is possible that the website will not work properly.